I am please to announce the availability of Admin Tools v1.5 for Lync and Skype for Business. With this release Admin Tools becomes much more polished, and while there is still work to do, I think you will find this version much easier to understand and manage across the deployments that you implement or manage.
- Improvements to user interface layout
- Ability to mange multiple settings files – great if you manage multiple deployments
- Import settings directly from Lync and Skype for Business topology
- Added DNS servers to settings page, and drop down selector in DNS module
- Added “Whats my IP” feature to DNS module
- Improved usability of the Port Checker module
- General bug fixes
- Holidays: In a Lync 2010/2013 co-existence state Response Group assignment may fail
- Holidays: ICS import currently only supports “All Day” meetings
- Holidays: Previous import does not clear on selecting a new file
- Settings: Support only for comma separated lists without spaces
- General: Error checking and logging is limited and is still a work in progress. Please report any issues in the comments section below
- General: Drop down selections appear to be remembered when moving between tabs, however when you run tasks you will get a warning that you need to make a selection. This will be resolved in a later version, for now just re-select the item from the drop down
If you have any issues, suggestions or feature requests please leave a comment on the product page here.