In this video we take you through what you need to know if Microsoft Teams has replaced your phone system. Additionally, we do a Microsoft Teams overview and cover calling and meetings on the desktop and mobile apps.
- Microsoft Teams overview
- Setting up your audio and video devices
- Online ‘presence’
- Calling a phone number
- Calling a contact within your organisation
- In-call options: mute, hold, switch devices, add participants
- Transfer vs Consult then transfer
- Call answering rules – simultaneous ring, call group, forwarding
- Setup voicemail
- Listen to your voicemails
- Call history
- Contacts management from Microsoft Teams and Outlook
- Scheduling & joining Microsoft Teams meetings
- Quite Hours for Microsoft Teams mobile
If you find this video useful, please subscribe to our channel.